Need hope from addictions?
It is possible to experience real and lasting freedom from addictions of all kinds. If you are tired of the bondage, and long to be free come and experience the power of H.O.P.E.
- You’re constantly thinking about your compulsion.
- Change in friendships.
- Breakdown in marital or family relationships.
- Long periods of time spent in seclusion.
- Lying and stealing.
- Involvement on the wrong side of the law.
- Obvious intoxication, delirious, incoherence, or unconsciousness.
- Change in behavior and attitude.
- Decreased work performance.
- Can’t relax without your compulsion.
- Change in sleeping habits.
- Feeling shaky or sick when trying to go without your compulsion.
- Overwhelming urge to do your compulsion, even when it means neglecting other responsibilities.
- Spending your time trying to figure out how to get your compulsion.
- Anxiety, anger, or extreme rage.
The H.O.P.E. International Addictions Program is a program that exists to help people all over the world achieve real and lasting freedom from the devastation of any and all addictions in their lives.We...
- are a Bible centered, faith based addiction program.
- offer a weekly local support group.
- have a systematic approach to overcoming addictions.
- deal with all addictions.
- offer free personal and family Biblical counseling.
- are a non-residential program, so your life doesn’t stop while you break free.
- are a structured program with the flexibility to meet your personal needs.
We are a weekly support group that focuses on God’s answers to the addictions that we have become entangled with. H.O.P.E. Is not a self help group, it is a God help group for those who are tired of trying every new philosophy that comes along and are seriously ready to overcome their addictions.
The weekly meeting is divided into three segments, we call these Ready, Set, Go.
- Ready: In the ready segment we prepare ourselves to meet with God and each other by sharing testimonies and prayer requests. We also are introduced to the nights Bible truth with a short video.
- Set: In the set segment we go over the program material that we have each done the previous week. The material is called the Formula 4 life. We encourage you to work through this Bible based material in order to put the ingredients into your life for victory over addictions. During this segment we also share personal stories of victory from the week.
- Go: The go segment let’s us spend a little more time covering the Bible truth for the night as well as receiving awards for work completed in the Formula 4 Life.
- Only God knows how to make life work. Jeremiah 10:23
- God’s Word is absolute truth. John 17:17
- Addictions come from committing sin. Proverbs 5:22
- Sin comes from your heart. Jemiah 17:9
- Sin destroys everything it touches. James 1:15
- You can choose the sin, but you can’t choose the consequences. Galatians 6:7
- Your sin affects other people. Romans 14:7
- Confession and Repentance removes guilt and sin. 1 John 1:9
- A believer does not have to be bound by sin. Romans 8:2
- After removing addictions, you must replace them with godly actions. Colossians 3:10
- Holding on to anger and bitterness will hinder your life. Hebrews 12:15
- The company you keep will influence you. 1 Corinthians 5:11
- Controlling speech helps control the body. 1 Corinthians 15:33
- Freedom must be maintained. Proverbs 4:23
- Pride produces spiritual failure. Proverbs 16:18
We have found without exception that the Word of God works when it is applied to our lives. We know that you may be skeptical but we invite you to come and see first hand the power of Christ and find the H.O.P.E. You have been looking for.
“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32